By PhD Feindler Eva
In this ground-breaking exploration, a glittering array of experts examine how and why anger is considered as a secondary emotion via such a lot medical theories and practitioners and seeks to respond to the next questions:
- What are anger-related problems?
- What have they got in universal and the way are they diversified?
- How will we deal with a few of the anger-related problems?
Drawing on one case examine, the top-notch individuals every one current a distinct approach to therapy for anger-related issues. by way of bearing in mind the diversity of views and coverings on hand for anger-related issues, this publication presents an outline of the way clinicians can enforce each one of those remedies in addition to mix remedies to supply a adapted treatment for every person client.
- Anger comparable issues: uncomplicated concerns, versions and Diagnostic concerns, Howard Kassinove and Raymond Chip Tafrate
- The Case of Anthony, Eva L. Feindler
- facts for potent therapy of Anger-Related problems, Jerry L. Deffenbacher
- Cultural and Gender issues within the evaluate and therapy of Anger-Related issues, Sandra P. Thomas
- Psychoanalytic therapy of Anger and Aggression, Danielle Knafo and Seymour Moscovitz
- Anger administration for Adults: A Menu-Driven Cognitive-Behavioral method of the therapy of Anger issues, Raymond Chip Tafrate and Howard Kassinove
- Dialectical habit remedy for Anger-Related issues, Jill H. Rathus
- Couples and family members therapy of Anger problems, Eli Karam and Jay Lebow
- Psychopharmacological concerns in Anger administration, Henry Edwards
- Emotion-Focused remedy for Anger, Josée L. Jarry and Sandra C. Paivio
- Treating Anger with knowledge and Compassion: A Buddhist process, C. Peter Bankart
- An Adlerian method of the therapy of Anger issues, Daniel Ecksein, Al Milliren, Paul R. Rasmussen, and Robert Willhite
- Assimilative Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: An Integrative method of Anger issues, Jerold Gold
- a number of views at the Conceptualization and remedy of Anger-Related problems, Eva L. Feindler and Alison Byers
Series Edtor's Note
Foreword, by Ray DiGiuseppe, PhD
Questions for Contributors
Appendix A: Comparative remedies of Anger-Related problems
Read Online or Download Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) PDF
Similar pathologies books
Half cultural background, half sociological critique, and half literary functionality, Panic Diaries explores the technological and social development of person and collective panic. Jackie Orr seems at circumstances of panic and its “cures” within the twentieth-century usa: from the mass hysteria following the 1938 radio broadcast of H.
Edited through Benjamin L. Hankin and John R. Z. Abela, improvement of Psychopathology: A Vulnerability-Stress viewpoint brings jointly the main specialists carrying out groundbreaking learn into the foremost components shaping psychopathological problems around the lifespan in an effort to evaluate and combine the theoretical and empirical literature during this box.
This booklet will tell the reader of the remarkably excessive comorbidity of language impairment with more than a few psychopathologic issues of early life and youth and the results of this organization for scientific perform. The booklet describes and discusses this courting, its etiology and outcomes for the kid, and scientific matters in treating the sickness.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2015 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Beratung, Therapie, observe: 2,0, Hochschule für Technik, Wirtschaft und Kultur Leipzig, Veranstaltung: Modul Systemische Familiendiagnostik und Familienberatung, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In den letzten Jahren wurden zahlreiche sozialdiagnostische Methoden und Instrumente der systemischen Beratung entwickelt und erprobt.
- Homelessness, Housing, and Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy of Preoedipal Conditions: Schizophrenia and Severe Character Disorders
- Society and Social Pathology: A Framework for Progress (Critical Political Theory and Radical Practice)
- La psicoterapia analitico-funzionale (FAP). Caratteristiche distintive: Caratteristiche distintive (Psicoterapie) (Italian Edition)
- Providing Mental Health Servies to Youth Where They Are: School and Community Based Approaches
- Psychoanalysis: The Science of Mental Conflict
Extra info for Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological)
Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) by PhD Feindler Eva